For the purposes of EU data protection laws (“Data Protection Legislation“), DUOOVISION is data controller (i.e., the company who is responsible for, and controls the processing of, your personal data).
2. What information do we collect from users and how is it used?
This section describes the types of personal information we may collect about you, and how we use that information. We use the personal information we collect to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us; to improve our services; to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about; or to notify you about changes to our Services.
3. Information you provide to us directly.
We may collect personal information, such as your name, phone number, address, company and e-mail address when you register for our Services, sign up for our mailing list, or otherwise communicate with us.
If you correspond with us via email, we may gather in a file specific to you the information that you submit.
5. Images stored.
When we capture imagery for the use of the Duoovision Services we may collect personal information which is depicted within the imagery collected. We do use this information in aggregated form for analytics and machine learning, but the results of these activities do not contain or disclose any personal information that is identifiable to you. We do not use this incidental information for any other purpose. If you do not wish to publicly display personal information depicted in the imagery you submit, you should either refrain from capturing such personal information you should remove these or ask us to designate the imagery as “private”. We will store the imagery collected for the period the imagery is shown on our Website.
6. Legal Basis for processing
The purpose for which we process your personal data are:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you for the Service;
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests; and
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
If you do not consent to the use of any personal data and we have no alternative lawful reason to process your personal data, this may affect our ability to provide you with rights to use the Services.
In summary, we need certain categories of personal data in order to provide you with the Services. Certain other personal data is processed for our legitimate interests in cases where this does not result in prejudice to you.
7. Marketing and advertising
From time to time, we may contact you with information about our products and services. Most marketing messages we send will be by email. For some marketing messages, we may use personal information we collect about you to help us determine the most relevant marketing information to share with you. If you do not want to receive marketing messages from us, you can inform us at the time of collection of your personal data. You can also change your marketing preferences at a later date by informing us.
8. To whom we disclose information about you that we collect?
DUOOVISION will not share, rent, sell or otherwise disclose any of the personal information that we collect about you, except when we have your permission or in any of the following situations:
- We may be legally obligated to disclose information about you to the government or to third parties under certain circumstances, such as in connection with illegal activity in connection with our Services or to respond to a claim, court order or other legal process. We reserve the right to release information that we collect to law enforcement or other government officials, as we, in our sole and absolute discretion, deem necessary or appropriate.
9. Privacy Rights
You have the following rights in respect of your personal data that we hold:
- Right of access. The right to obtain access to your personal data.
- Right to rectification. The right to obtain rectification of your personal data without undue delay where that personal data is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure. The right to obtain the erasure of your personal data without undue delay in certain circumstances, such as where the personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or processed.
- Right to restriction. The right to obtain the restriction of the processing undertaken by us on your personal data in certain circumstances, such as where the accuracy of the personal data is contested by you, for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of that personal data.
- Right to portability. The right to portability allows you to move, copy or transfer personal data easily from one organisation to another.
- Right to object. You have a right to object to processing based on legitimate interests and direct marketing.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint to your local data protection authority, which is the Commission for the Protection of Personal Data accessible here.
10. How long do you retain personal information?
11. How can you contact us?
Last Update: 09/03/2020