How it Works
Step 1: Make an appointment
Give us a call (+357 97791960) or use our online contact form! We will answer any questions that you may have concerning the property, business or space that you would like captured with duooVision 3D Virtual tours.
We’ll arrange a time that fits your schedule and discuss the best way for us to access your space.
Step 2: Property scan day
We arrive on time and quickly review the space before beginning the capture process. The capture process includes scanning of all interior and exterior spaces of the property. Everything that is inside the home will be scanned as no detail escapes our 3D HD camera. Please make sure that the property is ready for the day of the property scan. We also open any doors to ensure a clear walkway, and go through our checklist with the client. Note that a typical home of 100 square metres or less will take approximately 60 minutes to complete a scan. For additional questions please reference our FAQ below.
Step 3: Product Delivery
Typically within 3 days of scanning the property, our clients receive the virtual model of the space via email or any other digital communication channel they prefer.
Clients will receive:
• Link to 3D Tour and Model including 3D Doll House and 2D Photo accurate floor plan
• Fully functional HTML code to place your 3D Tour and Model on any website
• Link of Google drive that includes HDR Photos, 360 photos and short teaser videos of the property.
Real Estate Agents will additionally receive:
• Branded URL (With Agent Info.) with the 3D Model of the property.
• Unbranded (MLS Compliant/Without Agent Info.) URL with the 3D Model of the property.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our pricing varies depending on the square meters footage that are being scanned, as well as any addittion on services including extended hosting, HDR photography,
additional mattertags, or provision of VR Glasses. Our prices start from €240 for a 3D model of under 80 square meters of space.
Please email us (linked to email@example.com) or fill out the form below, and we will be happy to provide you with a custom quote based on your project needs.
On average, it takes about 40 minutes to scan a typical 100 square feet, single-family home with the 3D Camera.
Scan time can vary based on (1) the complexity of the property (2) your intended use of the 3D space (3) floors of the property. Both of these factors influence how many scans you should take, which in turn means how long you spend on-site.
For example, heavily occluded spaces like MEP (Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing) rooms require more dense scanning to gather lots of 3D data. Wide open commercial real estate spaces like an empty factory take less scans, but have their own unique set of problems.
You can view your 3D models, Tours and 3d models anytime 24/7 from any device you want (etc. PCs, Ipads, webpages, VR glasses, smart phones). You can also embed the actual 3D models, tours and floorplans in any website or email and share the space using the HTML code that will be provided to you within 3 days of the scan. You can view and share your 3D models, Tours and 3D models anytime in exclusive webpages that are included in your package.
Upon competition within 3 days of the scan shot, you will receive the HTML code. At that point, you can place it anywhere on your website by just copying and pasting the code in the correct location with your website editor. You can also place your 3D Virtual space on Social media.
Yes there are Statistics behind every Space that is created. Space Statistics is a feature that shows how many people viewed your spaces. The statistics are updated on a daily basis. If space is not shared or posted online it won’t have any data. Spaces that viewed in VR will not register as a visit.
• Remove pets and inform people not to visit the space during the scan.
• Thoroughly clean entire house (vacuum carpet, mop hard floors, clean countertops, clean windows)
• Turn all overhead lights and lamps ON
• Replace all burned out light bulbs
• Turn all TVs OFF
• Turn all computer screens OFF
• Open blinds/window treatments to let in outside light
• Place all shoes/jackets in closets
• Hide garbage cans in pantry or closet
• Remove dishes from sink, place in dishwasher
• Clear tables, dust and polish the table tops
• Straighten all chairs and space them evenly
• Remove stacks of magazines, papers, mail, etc.
• Make beds, including decorative pillows/shams if available
• Store away phone/tablet charging cables
• Clear bathroom countertops completely. No soap, toothbrushes, medications, deodorant, etc.
• Remove shampoo, soap, loofahs, etc. from showers and tubs
• Remove dirty towels – leave out only new, unused towels
• Clean porch, tidy up outdoor tables/chairs/cushions
• Pillows/cushions should be fresh, not faded
A potential buyer’s first impression of a listing is made by the quality of the photos and interactive virtual tour they see online. You have to ensure that your listing creates an eye-popping first look!
Effective realtors follow these guidelines to prepare their houses for potential buyers. Virtual real estate tours provide more value when all of the staging and cleaning is done in advance of the tour and photo shoot. 3D virtual tours provide marketing efficiency, why not make the most of it?